The House of Sofia Couture is honored to Open The Fashion Week Experience show in Times Square, September 4th at 1:00pm, produced by James Corbett.

Editor-in-Chief, Sofia Davis had this to say - "What an honor for someone to trust me to set the tone for the show. What The House of Sofia Couture does in the Opening, shows the audience what's to come, it's an HONOR", the show has so many wonderful designers, so to be chosen to Open is incredible.

THE HOUSE OF SOFIA COUTURE

Producers, Movers, Shakers and Fashion Influencers have taken notice to the Luxury Brand and it is evident as Atlantic City Fashion Week's historical first Resort Wear Show had the Luxury Brand OPEN AND CLOSE their Couture Evening (#Thankful); The 10th Annual Beauty & Barber Magazine Show (Wendell Moss) had the brand OPEN the show, and received the Fashion Icon Award (#fabulous) and now the Legendary Times Square Show is allowing the brand to OPEN the show. (#incredible).

THE HOUSE OF SOFIA COUTURE

For this show, everything has to be just right, so we went to the Professional Fashion source, IDMT - Nina Nesbitt DISRUPT Modeling Agency. Sofia says "I called my good friend, Nina Nesbitt and set up an audition with the Producer, she had 28 models with BOOKS AND COMPCARDS come to NYC and audition IN PERSON for the show." In addition to these wonderful models, I have my Luxury Brand Ambassador, Alana Dickerson walking.

Sofia says, "What most people do not realize is, I've been designing garments for YEARS..... this is not NEW..... they are just seeing it, but this is not a new venture for me, my degree is in Fashion Design. I've won numerous awards for my designs and have done Movie Openings, worked at the Apollo Theater as Director of Models, as well as producing "BTE TV - Beauty Television & Entertainment", which is now Fashion Avenue News TV (Monday nights 8pm on Facebook), I've covered NY, London, Paris & Milan Fashion Week shows for many years, I have a long time career in Fashion. We also have a line of Luxury Fragrances, and over 13 Magazines we publish, digital and print.

FASHION AVENUE NEWS MAGAZINE

The House of Sofia Couture is a Luxury Brand, constructed in Couture American Style. Sofia suggest "Designers have to find a lane, and build their EMPIRE in that lane. We started out COUTURE AMERICAN STYLE and have not changed our direction. Our Luxury Collection consist of 3 brands, The House of Sofia Couture, Bling Darling Couture and Body Goddess Couture." We appreciate all support, kindly like and follow our brand, @fashionavenuenews.

BODY GODDESS COUTURE

I hope you can come out to the FREE Times Square (47th Street & Broadway) show on September 4th, showtime is 1:00pm. I suggest arrive early, bring a chair to sit in and ENJOY the show.